These Resistance Loop Bands are an excellent method of strength training for the development of specific muscles and tendons. Designed for rehab and training exercises, they can be used to add variety to standard workouts. Lightweight and portable, the loops can be easily transported, offering an alternative to large and heavyweights. Bands are 12 inches.
Resistance Loop Bands can be utilized for targeted rehab work, physical therapy, mobility training, or countless everyday exercises to strengthen the legs, glutes, core, arms, back, and more. They’re made from highly durable latex and are optimized for short, limited movements.
Learn how to get a killer workout right at home with resistance bands in our blog post here.
- Five color-coded resistance levels
- 2" wide, 12" long
- Convenient black storage bag included
- Designed to fit comfortably around the upper and lower legs
- Great for exercising hip or leg muscles
- Ideal for short, limited movements
- Contain latex
Warranty - 90 Day Replacement for broken or damaged bands